The final map is the Yates Map of Lancashire, 1786 and shows the area covering all of the properties. Although in most cases the more recent maps show greater detail, what is of particular interest with the 1786 map, is that it shows a windmill NW of Spellow House and
Fazakerley and Walton 1786
a second to the south and a little further away. Later maps show there is a third windmill obscured by the letter "d" in Kirkdale. One of these windmills is Spellow Mill. Probably one of the two closest.